As a governmental body under Wis. Stats. § 33, all of our meetings are open to the public, pursuant to Wis. Stats. § 19.83.
A legal notice for regular board meetings (including the agenda) will be published in the Lodi Enterprise a minimum of one week before the meeting. The annual meeting notice/agenda and newsletter will be mailed to homeowners three weeks prior to the meeting. In addition, notices for ALL board meetings will be posted on the town of Lodi bulletin boards located at the Lodi Town Hall, W10919 County Road V, Lodi, Wisconsin and the BP Gas Station, N2695 Park Street, Lodi, Wisconsin AND ALSO at the Harmony Grove & Okee Sanitary District Office, W10901 Lake Point Drive, Lodi, Wisconsin.
Quarterly meetings are held at 6:30 PM on the third Wednesday of the following months: January, March, July and October. The Annual Meeting is held at 9:00 AM on the third Saturday in August.
To view board meeting packets and minutes, simply click on the links below.
The Harmony Grove Lake District’s annual meeting is typically held on the third Saturday in August. A written notice to all electors is mailed at least 14 days in advance of the meeting.
As stipulated by Wis. Stats. § 33.30 (3) and (4), the annual meeting gives the electors in the District the opportunity to elect one or more commissioners to fill board vacancies, approve a budget for the coming year, and take up and consider other proposed business.
Who can vote?
To vote at the annual meeting of the Lake District, a voter must be a U.S. citizen over 18 years of age who is either:
- An elector (a qualified voter who resides in the district);
- An owner of property within the district:
- A person whose name appears as an owner of real property on the tax roll,
- A person who owns title to real property even though the person’s name does not appear on the tax roll (i.e., spouse); or
- A person who is the official representative, officer or employee authorized to vote on behalf of a trust, foundation, corporation, association, or other organization owning real property in the district.